Joanne Rowling once explained that she rewrote chapter one of the first Harry Potter book five times. The whole chapter was foreshadowing. She kept giving too much away, and would rewrite it more and more cryptically, until she settled on the present version.
I always thought book 1 chapter 1 was the weakest part of . . . → Read More: Writer’s Block
Courtney Crumrin and the Prince of Nowhere may be old news to some, but as with the other Courtney books, it’s still being discovered a year after its release. Here’s a brand new review by Wolfen Moondaughter of Sequential Tart.
This is one of those reviews that makes me think I may not be . . . → Read More: Sequential Tart Review of Courtney
1) Dressing up and acting like a dork is more fun than I could possibly have imagined.
2) My con sketches are getting better.
3) Jim Mafood is the Dude!
4) I need a new banner. Badly.
5) I need to bring more books. I sold out of almost everything again.
6) I need . . . → Read More: Things learned and Dragon*Con 2009